- RRQ is a key part of 2WayLive pedagogy. While video archives and LMS shape the pre-class and post-class pedagogical strategy, RRQ shapes the in-class strategy to ensure effective teaching-learning, assessment, feedback, and remediation. 2WayLive RRQ is a comprehensive system which can be a wonderful tool for the Faculty to achieve their pedagogical objectives.
- Setup Question bank: Questions have to be entered in the question bank. They can also be duplicated and edited. Questions can be tagged per course and topic and filtered accordingly. Score and timing can be set per question. Negative and fractional marks can be configured.
- Setup RRQ: An RRQ can be created for a pre-existing session. Questions will be selected from the question bank and associated with the Quiz.
- Perform RRQ: Anytime during the session, the Teacher can perform RRQ. Each RRQ has a unique ID, used for reference, response, and analysis
- For certain settings, Entity can enable Android mobile based student responses. An MRRQ app is available on the Android play store. The student has to set up the credentials beforehand and keeps it ready for the RRQ. Submitted responses are instantly received by the server.
- In some settings, it may not be feasible to use mobiles inside the classroom. Instead, custom KeyPads or KP can be used for student responses. Each classroom requires a KP receiver, which is permanently associated with the Classroom. KPs are manually associated with each receiver. A KP may be issued to one student for the entire duration of the course system. Alternatively, the system can be configured to map a KP with a student for the duration of a session and be mapped with another student during the next session. This is a one-time configuration unless edited. Be cautioned that Issuing and collecting KPs for short sessions can be tedious.
- In the case of MRRQ, the Faculty will announce the RRQ ID, which the students will type-in in their RRQ app.
- The Faculty will display questions one by one on the screen and students shall respond with their choice through the Mobile or KP. Each question has an on-screen timer, however, the question progression is fully controlled by the Faculty by onscreen buttons.
- The Faculty can view in real time the %age responses received. If a question or instructions are not fully understood and/or unusually low number of responses are received, the Faulty can initiate a repoll at that time.
- A comprehensive dashboard is available to the Faculty. This dashboard will enable the faculty as well as the students to understand the teaching-learning gaps and address them immediately.
- The DB has 5 panels namely Degree of Difficulty, Question Body, Response per Question, Students’ Response and Top10.
- The degree of Difficulty shows an arrangement of questions by the %age Incorrect responses. Everyone can spot questions where the respondents faced higher difficulty and so on.
- Upon selecting a question, the question body, as well as ‘per option’ %age response appear
- After the Faculty reveals the Correct Choice, the Student Response panel shows the names of students who chose the correct choice. Names are arranged by ‘Fastest-Finger-First’ scheme. The Faculty can navigate to show similar list for students who chose the incorrect options and engage/challenge the students as desired.
- After the entire analysis is complete, the Faculty may choose to declare and acknowledge the T10 performers for that RRQ..
- There is, of course, many more features and nuances in the dashboard, the significance and value of whom are apparent only upon being put in practice.
- Upon completion of the quiz, an auto-email will be sent to each student/parent on their registered mail ID, with a comprehensive scorecard of the individual’s performance in that RRQ.
- Faculty or Entity may adopt suitable follow-on remediation steps to mitigate the felt degree of difficulty by the students on the RRQ topic.