Teaching remote classrooms has never been easier!
You could be
- A Coaching Center seeking to establish centers anywhere globally. Or,
- A College/University planning live courses for skilling, flip-class, distance learning or continuing education. Or,
- A Corporate seeking to enhance staff competency at own offices or at the affiliates. Or,
- A Defense, paramilitary or Police organization seeking to hold infrequent, short-term but intense training & orientation for your staff. Or,
- A Government department mandated to build student’s academic capacity and capability at outlying areas or enhance academic competencies for teachers and administrators. Or,
- Any entity seeking inclusive, result-oriented, cost-effective outreach for teaching-learning.
2WayLive enables you to quickly establish and deliver efficient, cost-effective and interactive synchronous teaching-learning to several locations at the same time. 2WL’s flexible configuration and customization could potentially fit almost all business needs – from 10 sites to 1000 sites per network.
2WL’s standalone (non-networked) setup can be implemented for Lecture Capture, Video Archives and Realtime Interactive Quiz (RRQ).
Based on the required features and quality levels the following implementation options may be considered.
- Fully Interactive 2WayLive implementation with Quality Group 1 (High-quality)
- Fully Interactive 2WayLive implementation with Quality Group 2 (Medium-quality)
- 2WayLive with Single Rate Reception option
- Standalone Lecture Capture and Secure Video Archives, with multiple methods for access-regulation, View-control, Time-period control, etc
- Standalone Interactive Quiz implementation
At the bare minimum an 8’ x 12’ closed, quiet room can be converted into a teaching studio. Depending on the extent and complexity of the operation, a suitable technical support team will be required.
Typical investments in the studio can range from INR 3 lacs upwards, depending on the space, functionality, teaching mode, interaction, desired quality, etc.